Sunday, August 9, 2009

Let's Get It Started

I am a student at the University of Texas at Austin, and I recently completed my freshman year here. After considerable study, growth, and fellowship, I realized how little I practice writing outside of normal study. This blog will be my attempt to remedy my lack of self-initiated writing. As an aspiring writer, theologian, philosopher, and educator, I hope to improve my skills with practice. I am not setting limits on the content or style of writing I will share, but I do have one rule: I will be honest. If you aren't a fan of honesty, I am going to politely suggest you curtail your curiosity and resume your regularly scheduled programming. However if honesty is a ship you have already boarded or it perks your attention more than customary morning coffee, perhaps you will enjoy my attempt to share my life with you.

1 comment:

  1. heyyyy yo. Its Kelly, incase you hadn't figured that out. I'm attempting to blog this year as well so I figured I'd comment on yours... yeah.

    Miss you Stefan and praying for you

    ReplyDelete